COO of the Easton’s Group of Hotels and The Gupta Group, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Rogue Insight Capital Ltd.
Reetu Gupta is Chief Operating Officer of the Easton’s Group of Hotels and The Gupta Group and Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Rogue Insight Capital Ltd.
In June 2017, Reetu Gupta was honoured with the designation, Canada`s Top 40 Under 40®; a dynamic award program that identifies outstanding young achievers, visionaries, and innovators that are seen to be Canada’s future leaders.
The Easton’s Group of Hotels have a diversified business portfolio spanning 19 hotels across Canada and 6 under development. The Gupta Group has brought its extensive hospitality experience to the condominium market, with a series of 4 exciting residential projects and commercial developments across the GTA.
Reetu is also the Chief Strategy Officer of Rogue Insight Capital Ltd., a division of the Gupta Group that launched in Fall of 2017 that focuses on angel investing.
Reetu also sits on several boards and also chairs many committees (both corporate and not-for-profit). Some of her roles include Chair of the City of Toronto’s External Advisory Committee for Canada’s Sesquicentennial Anniversary, Founder and President of The Shakti Society, an Advisory Board Member for Ryerson University’s School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, an Advisory Board Member for the Women in Tourism & Hospitality Conference and Advisory Board Member for the Community Foundation of Mississauga, Grants Committee.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Business Executive of the Year Award presented by Anokhi Media, November 2017
- Attendee at the Canada2020 event in Toronto with Former President of the United States, Barack Obama, November 2017
- Canada’s Top 40 Under 40®, June 2017
Appointments and Charitable Achievements
- Committee Member – Grants for the Community Foundation of Mississauga, Ongoing
- Board Member – Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) Young Professionals Group, Ongoing
- Board Member – Women in Tourism & Hospitality Conference by Hotelier Magazine, Ongoing
- Board Member – Ted Rogers School of Management & Hospitality Board, Ongoing
- President for all of Canada – World Spiritual Awareness Forum, Ongoing
- Founder and President – The Shakti Society, leading complimentary meditation sessions once a month, Ongoing
- Director – The Rajesh Gupta Charitable Foundation, Ongoing
- Holiday Helpers – led company-wide holiday drive where each hotel in the company participates to raise toys and goods for Toronto families in need during the holiday season. Has been spearheading and organizing this activity since 2012, Ongoing
- Brand Ambassador for Water Aid – led company-wide summer campaigns to raise money for water projects in Africa, Ongoing
- Online blogger and contributor – Huffington Post, Ongoing
- President and Founder – Maya Fashion Line, Ongoing
- Co-Chair for The City of Toronto Sesquicentennial Celebration of Canada Advisory Committee, 2017
- Awaken Your Soul- Organized, led and acted as MC for “Awaken Your Soul” with spiritual leader, Shri Brahmrishi Guruvanand Ji Swamy (who is comparable to the Pope in Italy). This event is sponsored by the Gupta Family with over 1000 attendees and televised on Asian Television Network (ATN), September 2017
- Committee Co-chair for the University Health Network’s (UHN) Diwali Gala, 2016 and 2015